Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Customer "Service" ?


WHAT HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!??

As a rule I don't like to complain, but there has been something irritating me for a while now. It spans across almost every industry and is a make it or break it factor for me and where I choose to do business.
My background before Real Estate has been in several industries in customer service. I have held management positions in construction, fine dining, equine farms, retail... I know about customer service, and I expect it to exist when I am a consumer.
It seems there is a trend towards quantity rather than quality in many industries these days and I am not a fan. There seems to be a lack of "wow factor" to the point of it being a lack of any factor.


Personally I am an energetic, outgoing individual and I strive to exceed expectations when I am providing a service. (Mind you, these days the expectations may have been lowered due to a profound lack of examples of really great service.) I want to set that example of outstanding service and I suppose I may hold myself to a different standard than some.


Have you ever had such poor service that you feel as though your business wasn't important to the service provider? Have you felt like taking your business elsewhere? This is not uncommon unfortunately.
Now... Have you ever had such great service that you wanted to personally commend the provider? So good you wanted to spread the word about this great experience? THAT is what I strive for.
My clients are my first priority, I am excited about working with people everyday. I have chosen this career and I plan on being the best that I can be at it!

To me it does not matter where you work or what you do, it matters how much you care. I have had jobs that I did not enjoy, but I did them with energy and enthusiasm. We spend such a great deal of our lives working, why not put some effort into whatever it is that you do and perhaps that will come back to you in a positive way so that you gain enjoyment from a job well done. Even if it's a job you do not relish!

We choose where we want to do business and who we want to deal with every day. If you are in the process of choosing a REALTOR®, please do give me a call. I am always looking for new people to impress with my knowledge, skills and energy!

Megan White
902-680-2736

No comments:

Post a Comment