Translate

Friday, September 22, 2017

Crazy Good

Have you ever noticed people that are 'crazy good' at something? Those people that really change the game that they are in. It doesn't matter what that thing is they excel at, it could be athletics, it could be writing, it could be advertising, surgery, wine making or anything! Those people that are really making strides in their industry are a little crazy most of the time.

They are crazy about their work, they are crazy good at what they do, they are a little crazy in that, most times they think about their product or service a little bit differently. The really successful people are the ones on the leading edge of their field. I am willing to bet they are faced with more than a couple raised eyebrows and surprised faces when they pitch their ideas sometimes. Perhaps asked "are you crazy?" once or twice. 


But those payoffs... right?

You see, in order to stand out, you must break out of the norm, the boring same-same mentality. In my line of work, standing out is very important. My listings have to stand out, my marketing has to stand out, and I have to stand out in a sea of other professionals in my field. What makes you different, makes you good. Maybe I am a little manic about my job at times, maybe my ideas have been called crazy now & then, maybe I am just what you need in order to stand out in a saturated market. 


You would be crazy not to hire me ;)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment