Translate

Monday, May 21, 2018

Holiday Monday in the Office!

I have been having a lot of conversations with people lately that are thinking of getting into the real estate industry. They are asking for my thoughts and ideas on how to make that transition, and if it's a good idea for them.

There are quite a few factors that need to be considered while contemplating making a career change, especially to real estate. The biggest discussion is about income, and yes, this is a commission only career, no salary. The downside to this is you are not guaranteed a minimum paycheque every two weeks. The upside is that you have absolutely no cap on what you can make in a day, week or month. As an example I received the largest single transaction paycheque that my broker had ever issued since becoming a franchise owner ten years ago. And I had only been practicing real estate for just over 3 years at the time. And at Exit there are multiple ways to make money. As a sponsor, by simply introducing a new agent to the broker, you stand to make up to $10,000/year from Exit for this introduction for as long as that agent remains with Exit. And you can sponsor as many agents as you like! (No this is not a pyramid silly, it's only applicable to ONE single level of residuals!)

It is tough to get started, but with the sponsoring program I can help you learn the ropes, and I have a vested interest in making sure that you last and are successful. No other brokerage uses this model. Exit also has the best administrators in the business which in turn makes your job easier. Our admin do all the data input of listings so that you are free to go get more business, you won't be stuck behind a desk all day!

I have discussions with people all the time that have toyed with the idea of getting into this business, it's intriguing and appealing to a lot of different types of people. And it's flexible so that you can tailor the career to how you want it to fit into your life. I went on a 25 day trip to Southern Asia/India this winter because I have the flexibility to make my own schedule and the income to be able to go away and still have my business flourishing when I return!

If you are thinking that this type of lifestyle might suit you, reach out! I would love to get together with you to talk more about it! I haven't once woken up on a Monday morning since starting this career dreading the week ahead. Think about that. Seriously. It's a vibrant holiday Monday and I am writing a blog about how much I love my job. There's something special here.

No comments:

Post a Comment