Translate

Friday, March 22, 2019

The Sea Bound Coast

I have always been proud to say I am from the Annapolis Valley, I have travelled extensively all over North & Central America, Europe and Asia and I always appreciate this place more and more every time I return.

There's a change in the air here, and the world is watching this beautiful little corner of Atlantic Canada. I started seeing it about ten years ago when I moved home from Ontario after having lived away for some time. There was a trend at that time that had been brewing for many years prior towards the wine & grape growing industry. I worked as a server/manager at Le Caveau Restaurant (in Grand Pre a UNESCO World Heritage Site) which was named one of the Top 20 Restaurants in a Winery in the World by Wine Access Magazine while I was working there. It was an exciting time and paved the way for the exploding Tidal Bay Wine Region to emerge as an exceptional tourist destination.

Pair this draw for foodies and wine lovers worldwide with the stunning natural beauty and scenery and you've got a pretty awesome recipe for drawing people here to share the enjoyment! An easy jaunt up towards Scots Bay will take you to The Look Off for a breathtaking view of the Valley below (check out the farthest point down to the left that juts into the water, I got married on that bluff overlooking the Minas Basin). Did you know the Cabot Trail is known to be one of the most spectacular scenic drives on the planet? It is often featured in motorcycle and luxury car magazines as a top destination!

All over Nova Scotia you can find fabulous tours and adventures, active adventure seekers love hiking Cape Split. One of my personal favourite things is hopping on a whale watching excursion with Mariner Cruises, they even have a B&B so you can arrange a package getaway deal. I have sailed with this outfit 4-5 times, they always find multiple whales and are very respectful of the marine habitat and environment, which I find exceptionally important. The first time I saw a humpback whale up close I cried, it's a moving experience.

I have said it before and I will continue to be amazed by the number of people coming to Nova Scotia from out of province, there are so many fantastic properties and opportunities here!

If you are thinking of listing, there are buyers out there just waiting for their dream property to come available, I work closely with out of province buyers and have perfected the art of making these big moves as seamless as possible. 
If you are looking for a new opportunity here in NS, I have residential, agricultural, commercial and mixed use properties listed in some of the most fantastic areas of the province! If I don't have it listed, I will find it for you!

Megan White REALTOR®
Exit Realty Town & Country
902-680-2736

No comments:

Post a Comment