Translate

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!!

It can be extremely difficult to start something new. Especially as an adult, the fear of failure, the learning curve in the beginning, the fear of the unknown. This is especially true when starting a career in real estate... But I have a secret for you. You don't have to bumble through the process alone! I want to help you!

When I first started thinking about getting into this profession I had no idea where to start. The REALTOR® we had used was no longer working in the area, I knew a few people doing it but they didn't seem keen to offer any advice. It seemed like nobody doing this wanted anyone new to join the leagues. Until I met someone with Exit, you see this company conducts itself differently. There is a vested interest in bringing new people in to the company. It's simple and makes perfect sense. My mentor has been instrumental in helping me develop and learn along the way and has been available to be for questions anytime day or night! 


*Shoutout to Adam Smith! Thanks for everything buddy!*

The truth is I spoke to several brokers, REALTORs® and different people in the industry before meeting my mentor. My inquiries were met with very little in the way of help or advice. I even heard a few times that this profession is difficult and most people don't succeed. (Which is exactly why I am asking about this people... I have no intention of trying something that I don't feel strongly is likely to end in success!)
 

Exit is different, it's newer than the others and has a fresh & vibrant spin on the old way of doing things. We attract outside the box & forward thinking people. This kind of thinking produces better results in my opinion. The world is changing rapidly and how people consume marketing and media is on the forefront of that wave of change, in order to maintain forward momentum we must embrace new ideas and change! I am so very happy that I chose this company begin my career, at the time I didn't know just how great a fit it would be. Truthfully I can't see myself anywhere else and I would love to be able to share my knowledge with others in this industry.
If you have ever thought about getting into real estate, even if you just want to chat about what it's all about, contact me anytime, and share this post with someone you think would be a great REALTOR®!

No comments:

Post a Comment