Translate

Monday, August 14, 2017

Time to Toooot the Horn!

It's been a while since my last blog, a very long while! I apologize to my followers (if I have any left!) 2017 has been a banner year and between taking care of my clients, keeping up with continuing education and courses, and trying to take a little time for myself here & there, I've been swamped!

This year has been nothing short of stellar for my business having achieved the Exit Realty International Bronze Designation once again for selling over 25 properties in a year. I also have been recognized as the #1 Agent in my office for 2017 and the #2 Exit agent in the Annapolis Valley! Lastly I have hit a sales volume achievement level for the 2017 calendar year only 6 months in that I hadn't ever reached in years past!
(toooot tooooot tooooooooooottt - insert sounds of me tooting my own horn here) I don't mean to brag, but I believe in celebrating achievements when they happen! I love celebrations!!

I could not have gotten to this place without my clients and customers trusting me with likely the biggest financial transactions of their lives, I have never taken this job lightly and I know that there are many many other agents in the industry to choose from. I thank all my clients from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to work together to achieve their goals and create a reality of their dreams!

I feel very fortunate to wake up every morning to go to work at a job that I truly love, I am extremely thankful for the support I get from my broker and team at Exit, and my wonderful husband Jesse who understands my passion for this work and encourages me tirelessly.

All in all I am feeling pretty pleased with life right now. I apologize for neglecting my blog for so long, I was too busy living it up and enjoying the good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment