Translate

Monday, March 27, 2017

Have you got what it takes?

Have you ever thought about getting into real estate as a career? Not sure exactly what that entails? Whether you are a licensed REALTOR right now or you are thinking of starting from scratch, I want to help you! You don't have to be in Nova Scotia or even Canada, I can help you anywhere in Canada or the US!

When I bought my first home, I was SO excited. It was such a phenomenal time in my life and I could barely even think about anything else that was happening. I would run the gamut of extreme anticipation through to extreme anxiety on the daily. I was in awe of this being a career that one could be a part of on a daily basis. But my REALTOR didn't really 'get' my wants and needs. I decided on this as a career because I thought I could do it better. I never intended on modelling my business after the 'old boys club' that had been on the scene for so long, I wanted to make it my own. So I found a brokerage model that fit with me and my plans for the future.

Fast forward to now, I have won several awards, both locally and internationally and I could not be happier with my choice. I love the people I work with, I love working with the public and sharing my knowledge, and I love being directly in the drivers seat for my personal and financial goals. I started out with Exit as a supreme rookie having never had any other real estate dealings other than the purchase of my own home several years prior to getting my license. But I made it this far because I reached out to someone I barely knew who was in the business.

When I was first toying with the idea of doing this I had no idea where to start, who to talk to or what I should be thinking about long term. I met more than one dead end and negative reaction to my inquiries. This didn't stop me though, I kept on looking and asking until I found someone that had the time and answers I was looking for. I want to be that person for you! If you would like to have a confidential chat with me about the pros and cons of this career, I am here for you. I can meet with you personally at my office so you can see how things happen first hand, or I can make sure you get a personal meeting with a broker in your area/province/state or region.

Please share this with someone you know that has mentioned this line of work as a personal choice, and reach out to me if you have any questions at all! I am always available, just ask! It's not as hard as you might think, with the right team on your side.

902-680-2736 call/text

exit@meganwhite.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment